Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Syntel Interview..................

Here is my interview for Syntel confidence is the key ………………..

It was panel of two guys………

1st: took my file and go through it

2nd: which lung. U know?

Me: C, C++

2nd: don’t know java?

Me: I know java but didn’t have complete idea as I have good knowledge about other 2

1st: diff btw java and c

Me: bla bla…… some 7-8 diff………

2nd: diff btw c, c++

Me: blab la……..some 6-7 diff………

1st:which one is better? C or c++?

Me: both r better in there perspective as C is faster than C++ , if u have small lines of code I l go for C and if we have 1000 lines of code I l go for C++ as object oriented.

1st: what is object oriented and what r features of C++?

Me: explained 5 features with eg.

2nd: have u done any project?

Me: tel. directory as java in mini project.

1st: what is about?

Me: explained it’s features. (luckily he didn’t drilled much)

2nd:can u tell any new tech?

Me: have u heard about Microsoft Surface?

(it was key point of my interview I explained Microsoft surface for min. 15-20 min. with it’s design)

1st: f9 on which OS have u worked?

Me: 2003, XP and vista just handled nt used much

2nd: which one is better?

Me: 2003 is server edition so for office server based application it’s really nice, XP has feature to auto detect drivers and nice GUI, about vista handle it rearly but GUI is more like MAC and excellent security as bill gates invited hackers to crack vista and found loop holes also vista provide feature that many of prog. Decision and priority handle by OS itself instead administater.

(both were impressed with my extral knowledge and they changed to HR interview)

1st:asked about extra activities

Me: I participate in many tech-fest attend IIT fest, I am finalist from VJTI for robo-olimpic (national level) and I show 7-8 certies for robotics.

2nd: how many companies u tried before?

Me:2 (don’t increase that no. that’s rule) Accenture and Infosys.

2nd: where u lagged? Y u didn’t cleared it?

Me: infy was first and I was dumped just went and sat for apti without study so it taught me lot. Then it was Accenture I cleared apti and GD and rejected in HR I was quit untidy.

1st: y so? What happened?

Me: I don’t like to reasons I focused on my aims bt since u asked it was in pillays and at 8 was reporting time and rainy season and after GD it was almost 3 in between I attend seminar and I was on empty fuel I just drink water when I got called it was 6 and we informed it l b on next day. So I was bit untidy.

2nd:so u want to say there management was not good

Me: ya arrangement was too bad thay have invited 25 collages and it was too hectic.

1st: bt during working hours it l b same condition in company then what l u do?

Me: company take cares of employee about Syntel it is nice company and my senior said it really gives opportunity to freshers. So I think I l have no problem in Syntel. (maska lavala)

2nd: (with big smile) so what r ur expectation?

Me: nothing big just I want chance to prove myself and my ideas should nt get suppressed.

1st: u r always welcome with ideas so u r ready to work anywhere if u got job in pune or out of india then?

Me: work out of india is my dream so it’s on high priority and I like to work in new condition to adopt them and may reg. routine about my family they l always give priority to my success and future .

2nd: where do u live?
me:thane

2nd: can u tell any good place to have a walk in thane?

Me: ya thane was main head quarter in british emporer so today also u can see yard where they used to work also there is place called mith bander where they used to make salt many people used to go for walk there, also there is place called 12 bangala and RM ram maruti road where youth gather in valentine day or maha shivaratri.

1st: tell me 1 kilo bit = how much bit?

Me: 1000

1st: r u sure?

Me yes sure

2nd: r u really sure about ans?

Me: yes sir

1st :harshad y u confident about ans?

Me: yes sir I am sure.

2nd: k  harshad. U can wait outside.

What was whole interview so confidence and u should have good knowledge about what u r talking, in new tech I lied many things but they were so exicited to listen all I was talking that they accepted my fiction also………

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

""2nd: how many companies u tried before?

Me:2 (don’t increase that no. that’s rule) Accenture and Infosys."""

Who told u this is a rule. I told the truth(7 companies) then too I was selected !
Ne ways SYNTEL is BLACKLISTED.
Dont misguide everyone. Did u get your DOJ. Answer is no.
Decide yourself....u want to wait 18-19 months 4 joining or join immediately after passing out.
Obviously the second option but unfortunately syntel prefers the first option.

Prateek Bawri said...

1 Kilo Bit =1024 bits dude....